Returns & Reclamation
You can request a return or exchange one or more items within 14 days of the delivery date.
Your return must reach the specified boutique, showroom and/or studio address within 14 days from the date of delivery. We recommend that you book a pick up of your product within 7 days of the delivery date to make sure it reaches the appropriate location within 14 days.
Returned items must comply with the KLODIER returns policy:
- all items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached, extras and the original packaging
- socks, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached
Please, be careful when trying out the items, and if you want to return it please return it in the same condition as you received it. Most of the KLODIER items are limited or unique and therefore require special attention. Any refunds that do not meet these conditions will unfortunately not be accepted. More about the terms of return read in the General Terms & Conditions.
After we receive the Form and forward it to the specified boutique and/or designer, we will contact you.
- Please keep in mind that you do not return the item to KLODIER address, yet to the address of the boutique or designer, from which you have ordered.
- Keep in mind that you bear the costs of the return.
- After the boutique and/or designer receives and checks the product in accordance with the KLODIER Return Policy, we will contact you.
- You have to prove that your right for unilateral termination of the agreement, has to be fulfilled in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- If your return is accepted, your funds will be refunded in the same manner in which the payment was made.
- If your return is not accepted, the item will be re-sent to your specified address, and you will bear the cost of re-sending it.
Our goal is that every product arrives in excellent condition and that you are delighted with your purchase.
If you receive the product in a damaged condition or if it does not match the description, please fill out the Complaint Form, and send it to email@example.com. KLODIER commits to respond to your complaint within 15 days after the Partner (boutique or designer) responds to KLODIER. More about the product complaints refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
The complaint will be considered valid if the review of the product and, if necessary, additional expertise, determines that it complies with the terms of the complaint in accordance with the Civil Obligations Act and the Consumer Protection Act. If it is found that the claim is valid, KLODIER is obliged, in agreement with the boutique and/or designer, to substitute the product for identical without fail, to repair it or return the entire amount for which the product was purchased. If it is determined that the complaint is not valid and the protest/complaint is rejected, you will have to bear the cost of re-delivery of purchased products to your address.